But I Was Born This Way!
- Categorized in: Godthoughts Wired (Blog)
GodThoughtsWired! Friday, July 20, 2012
|Evangelizing the Church in the Age of Delusion
"No matter gay, straight or bi
Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track, baby..."
-Lady Gaga, Born This Way Lyrics
Every baby is born selfish. Does that make selfishness good? Does that mean they must embrace selfishness in adulthood to be happy? Does it mean they cannot change? Does it mean they shouldn't change?
Is teaching a small child not to be selfish a bad thing? Is challenging a child's selfishness intolerant,* biggoted and judgmental?
*For more on, What Does the Bible Say About... TOLERANCE? Click here.
For more information about the GodThoughts Ministry, click here.
For more information about the author of GodThoughts, click here.
Please follow us on:
- An INTERVIEW with Pastor Brad: Part 4 of 5
- Don't Waste Your Time Praying for Oklahoma Unless... 2
- Don't Waste Your Time Praying for Oklahoma Unless...
- Jesus...IS GOD!
- So What's Your Excuse?
- WHO YOU GONNA BELIEVE? ESPN Writer or Mega-Church Pastor
- An INTERVIEW with Pastor Brad: Part 3 of 5
- Political Man!
- An INTERVIEW with Pastor Brad: Part 2 of 5
- An INTERVIEW with Pastor Brad: Part 1 of 5
View Daily Calender